Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coffee Thoughts \ Self-Acceptance

"I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay." Madonna

Learning how to accept all of yourself, the good, the bad and the ugly is one of the biggest challenges of life. We tend to judge ourselves because others don’t approve, or we don’t meet their expectations. But it is your own expectations that you should meet, your own heart you should follow, and when you can be present for yourself without guilt and judgment, then you will radiate love, strength and an energy that will draw others to you. Paying attention to your own needs doesn’t make you selfish, it frees you to see others more clearly and it releases a desire to share and give from a satisfied heart. So start each day by paying attention to the most important person in your life – yourself.

No comments :

Post a Comment